Monday, February 14, 2011
A StarrMatica Valentine's Day Giveaway!
• Do you spend too much time getting your interactive lessons ready?
• Is your interactive whiteboard used less often than it could be because you don’t have time to create content?
• Do you wish you had lessons already prepared to be used on your interactive whiteboard?
StarrMatica is in the business of making your life easier. If you’re a teacher, busy, and have interactive whiteboards, StarrMatica’s got your back with a solution made by a teacher for teachers.
StarrMatica is a Prometheus award winning educational publishing company founded, owned and operated entirely by teachers on a mission to help fellow educators transform their classrooms with technology.
StarrMatica’s main focus is an online library of over 3,800 K-6 reading, math, and science simulations, animations, activities, games and assessments searchable by grade, topic, National Core Curriculum, state standards and textbook curriculums. StarrMatica is used on every brand of interactive technology by thousands of teachers and students every day.
Visit the StarrMatica Kids page to check out a sample of StarrMatica’s activities or sign up for a one week free trial to get a taste of what StarrMatica offers and how useful this membership could be for your classroom.
1. Leave a comment on this post stating how you would use a StarrMatica Classroom Membership to enhance instruction or students’ learning.
2. To receive TWO additional entries, leave a comment (a copy is fine) on the Giveaway Posts on StarrMatica Learning Systems Facebook Page and on Interactive Content Corner Blog.
3. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced here on Monday, February 28th.
(Leave only one comment. Duplicate comments will be deleted. All comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Please make sure you fill out the applicable comment fields so that you may be reached if you win.)